C. William Groesch, DDS, MSD
My favorite part of working in orthodontics is seeing my patients at the end of their treatment. When someone sees their new smile for the first time, the joy on their face is unforgettable. I have been in the exclusive practice of orthodontics in the Springfield community for more than 30 years, and each day I still look forward to coming into the office and seeing patients.
I am a graduate of Springfield College, where I earned my Associate's degree, and the University of Illinois, where I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Dentistry as well as my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. I received my Master of Science degree in Dentistry and Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics at St. Louis University.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Illinois State Specialty Board Certified
- Fellow, American Board of Orthodontics
- Illinois Society of Orthodontics
- G.V. Black District Dental Society, Past President
- Foundation for Orthodontic Research, Past President
My wife, Lu Ann, and I enjoy traveling, outdoor activities, sports, and spending time with our family, especially our two grandchildren. We are actively involved in our church, and I am a board member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.